CAN I RETURN MY ORDER?
Accidents happen and circumstances change, we understand that. If you need to return your LIMITED order, our team will work with you in order to resolve the situation in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
- Your right to cancel an order starts from the moment you place your order and expires 14 Days after delivery of your order.
- You must inform us of your intent to return your order within this 14 Day period by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Following this period, you will have a further 14 days in which to return your order to us. Your order should be returned, together with a completed copy of our Returns Form, to: LIMITED RETURNS, 134/136 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9SA
- You are responsible for making the Return, at your own expense, by a method of your choosing.
- Please ensure your order being returned is suitably packed, including all original packaging. Any breakages in transport that occur before delivery to our premises will be at your own liability.
- When we receive the goods, we will inspect them. If the value of the order has been reduced as a result of handling while in your possession, we may reduce the amount refunded in order to compensate for this.
- Refunds will be processed to your original payment method, within 14 days of being received
- If you inform us of your wish to cancel prior to your order being dispatched, we will endeavour to stop the dispatch and commence the refund process immediately. However, this may not always be possible
- Any products that have been opened or seal broken are exempt from return due to health and safety.
- Our Returns Form can be downloaded here.
DOES SOMEONE NEED TO SIGN FOR MY DELIVERY?
Yes, all our packages require a signature by someone over 18 years old (for the UK).
WHAT HAPPENS IF I'M OUT AND THE COURIER ATTEMPTS DELIVERY?
When your order is dispatched from us, we send you a notification to let you know. We ask all our customers to follow the tracking information in this email.
The courier will make one attempt and should then either take your box(es) to a local Access Point or, they will make a second attempt if your Access Point does not accept 3rd Party Alcohol deliveries. Please note that they do not leave a card in most cases so you must follow delivery online. If you cannot find your tracking information, please contact us.
We accept no liability for shipments which are returned to us. We reserve the right to charge for re-delivery on any shipment that is returned for non-collection or incorrect shipping information.
I'VE RECEIVED MY ORDER BUT A BOTTLE IS DAMAGED. WHAT HAPPENS NOW?
When opening your bottle(s), please ensure you gently deflate the air sac or any packaging holding your bottle(s) before you attempt to pull the bottle out.
Before you sign for a shipment, please check the condition of the boxes. If they are wet or damaged, please refuse the delivery and sign the courier's forms, as necessary.
It is very important you get in touch with us as soon as possible providing photos of the damage – email@example.com. Please retain all original packaging.
I’VE RECEIVED MY ORDER BUT I WOULD LIKE TO RETURN IT?
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you are unhappy for any reason, unopened items in new condition can be returned within 14 days for a refund or exchange. Costs of returning goods are at your own expense. Please contact us to arrange a return – firstname.lastname@example.org